Monday, August 11, 2008

Will I Crawl?

Trinity is 8 months and trying so hard to crawl. She gets very frusterated with herself when she puts so much effort into it, but can't go. She usually gets up on all fours, rocks a little, then gets up on her toes (like a downward dog position for you yoga-ites), but she just won't go forward. She can move around by rolling and sitting, but that isn't going to get you far. Sometimes I wonder if she even thinks about it. Although this video doesn't give any insight into her TRUE physical "crawling abilities"...maybe it will give us some insight on her thoughts about the entire mess.
Maybe this is what she has been thinking?

However, rest assured. I haven't seen any adolecents crawling lately, they all seem to be pretty upright, so I know it will happen eventually,right?!

2 comments:

grandma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBRREY
I just called you will try again later.
Love you
Grandma & Grandpa

randymartin said...

Cute pic of Trinity. We had to chuckle, as I talked to Todd last week and Sofi has it "down to 14 seconds" across their living room. Trust me, I know she's almost there ;) It was nice to hear your voice on your bday and hoping starting school is not too stressful with your entire life, including huge remodel of your new home. We'll look forward to reading your blog and more pics... Dad and Judy