Saturday, August 30, 2008

If Walls Could Talk...

living room

hallway

Kitchen


Kitchen



Dining & Entry



Master Bedro0m


If the walls really could talk...I think ours would be singing HALLELUJAH! Because they officially have sheet rock! Our shell of a house is officially becoming a home. We are down to the countdown phase as we have only 4 weeks before we move in. The walls have been sheet rocked, taped, textured and primed. Our wood floors have also been installed throughout the entire house, except bathrooms, (not in the pictures yet...) and will be hand scraped and stained next week! Clint is working on the "guest bathroom" right now and is busy putting in the tub and tiling! We are getting so excited! However now it's also down to decision making time...I have to begin picking out colors and getting the details together. I tend to "stress" about this part a little, but it'll all come together I am sure! Apartment life is nearing an end and we are excited!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Woo hoo, lookin' good guys!! Do we get to be your first house guests :-) I guess you can always put me to work when I come if you want :-) Can't wait to see it.

We need Trinity's 9 month photo

Unknown said...

all i can say is "AWESOME" - -
can't wait to see it "LIVE" --
and i second the motion !! 9 month picture please :-)
love you all X 14
mom

Unknown said...

The house is really coming along the only confusion in which I can see is...
there is no pictures of my bedroom...oh wait i think i just got it
You and Clint are making it a surprise for me, your not going to show me tell it's all done!

You guys are just to good to me, to good!!

Love ya:
Sista Spamy

ps. seriously the house looks balla'!