Saturday, October 16, 2010

"SAY CHEESE!"

Last Monday, Aunt Bev came over for a super fun photo session! I had the day off, and Trace is about to be 6 mos old, so I thought it was about time. We are so incredibly blessed with Bev in our lives in so many ways! We love it when "Bi-Bi" comes over to play! Trinity did better than I thought she would and of course fell in the water right away with the first outfit I had picked out for her, so most of the pics are in her "grubby clothes" That's my girl...funny thing is, I kind of like them! :-) Enjoy the pics of my lil angles. THANKS Aunt B!


He is REALLY this happy all of the time!

Trinity and her buddy Ace!

She LOVES to be outside!

Trinity's version of posing with hands on her hips...LOVE IT!

Does Fall get any better that this?

My lil' farmer man!
I love these with the Red Hat!


This one...it should be in a magazine. Yes I am biased, but I am saying it anyway! :-)

Little miss sweet and innocent....for the moment. We know better. haha.

Sweet Man.
So, so happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I second the THANK YOU!-Thank you Aunt Beverly. these pics are PERFECT!-and your the best, you bud debbie

Diane said...

I agree with the magazine spread! That one is my favorite of her! Bev sure does a great job capturing their cuteness!! Hope to see them again soon!

Unknown said...

My niece and nephew rule.
I look at these pictures quite often, It is crazy how big they are getting! I can't wait for christmas - when I get to teach trinity new stuff so she can be just like her aunt amy! And to hold trace and just kiss his adorable smiley face!
And to create new lyrics to soon to be pop culture rap number one hits with Clint.(were going places)
And to have Aubs around to shop with, duh!
Love you all wright family.