Saturday, October 3, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!

Over labor day weekend, we took Trinity to her first football game. However, not just any football game. We went to watch Colleyville Heritage (the high school I taught at) play at the brand new Cowboys stadium! It was pretty awesome. The place is stinkin' amazing! I mean why would we take her to just a little ol' football game at the school stadium right? haha! However, we did have to go in style. You'll have to scroll down the pics to find out how stylish she truly is!

I know I am biased, but she is freakin adorable. She has her "Future Pantera" out fit out. Panteras is the dance team at Colleyville Heritage. Nothing like starting early?!!
Cowboys stadium, here I come!

Mom! This place is SO cool!

Okay, I have had enough...the newness has worn off.

Go Panthers!

Clint had to take a picture of the jumbo-tran....it's gi-normous!
Playing with momma, waiting for the Panteras to perform at halftime!
Watching the Panteras, realizing I have missed my nap time.
What a day! And another win for the Colleyville Heritage Panthers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me be the first.......to coment on the long awaited update of the "w-right" blog. Ti-ti is adorable.....and a future star she is, not just anyone can sport a hat like that. But my question is: who missed their nap, dad or baby girl? LY&Miss you lots, mom

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing at the "mom this is so cool" picture that was the perfect caption. I am proud of you aubs.
And I too have to say it doesn't get much more adorable then trinity.
I have to come see you guys soon :) Aunt Spamy can't stay away to long!