Friday, October 2, 2009

So it's been a while....

Okay, so a bit of time has past since I last blogged...ya know...just like 3 or 4 months! Quite a bit has happened in the Wright family since then...so where do I begin?
In August, I turned the bigt 3-0! We had a big "sha-bang" at our house. My mom came down and surprised me for the party...literally surprised me( I almost wet my pants and had a heart attack when she jumped out of the trunk of amy's car!). We food, family, friends, dancing, fun...and of course margaritas! It was a great time!


Trinity also got to take her first trip out to Granni's house! She lives in east Texas, pretty much in the woods. She had a great time exploring and running around! And she discovered that her "Gi Gi" likes hat's as much as she does!

Prancing around in one of GiGi's hats and thinking she is so darn cute! She is right!
Sitting on the porch...taking in the view (one of the few moments she stood still!)
stay tuned...more to come....for real this time. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there any fish in that water? may have to bring the 2-man bass boat to texas...LY mom