Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meet the Sleepy Giggle Monster

So Trinity is a pretty good sleeper. She is like her mommy and daddy in that regard...we are a family that thoroughly enjoys our sleep! She naps about twice a day and gets a good 12 hours of sleep per night.....or should I say most nights. About once a week my "sleeper" of a daughter goes away and we get this little giggle monster in return. She gets tired and she gets goofy (poor thing gets that from her momma)! Although I should be putting her back to bed, I can't resist...I have to chime in and laugh with her! Oh the moments we'll look back on.

"My Sleepy Lil' Giggle Monster"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like mother like daughter.........I can't help but laugh when she "giggles" - what a sweetpea she IS :-)
love ya,
mom

jwow said...

I love the part when Trinity went to chew the side of the crib and you stopped her and she falls down right on her butt!!!!! Way to go mom!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I love the giggles too, wish I was there to giggle with you too. All in due time I guess.