Tuesday, April 7, 2009

16 month milestone.

Trinity is 16 months. Hard to believe. She is walking and running everywhere! Clint and I are having a blast and pretty much thinking that parenting rocks. (let's hope we are still saying that when she is 16 right?!!). She is talking quite a bit....and loves to make funny faces. Hmm...wonder who she takes after in that regard? We had a 16 month photo shoot over Spring Break with the wonderful Aunt Beverly. I wanted to share the pictures of our growing little girl....where did our little baby go?
She looks so big to me in this picture!!??

Precious Girl.


Gotta love those cheeks!

Clint and I think this one belongs on a greeting card...we have been making up our own captions! ha ha!

Daddy was holding her up in the tree....


"Oh!"


I love my little girl!


"Don't mess"...I think that was what she was thinking! haha

Having so much fun running FROM the camera!

Nothing like the love from a daddy for his little girl.

No comments: