Friday, February 20, 2009

Lil Miss Independent!

The day has arrived! Trinity has been scared to death to walk on her own for quite sometime now. She would go anywhere if you would hold her hand, but as soon as you let go...it was crawl time. Clint was getting worried he was going to have to hold her hand when she went to prom....(well maybe he still will!)...but Trinity broke free tonight. We're not sure what inspired her, but she is well on her way....


You would have thought our daughter won the olympic gold we were so proud!! (are we 1st time parents or what!??) Some day I am sure Trinity will tell us how dorky we truly are!

Yeah for Trinity!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...she is just the funniest little girl ever...but those parents are funnier yet!! good job trinity... you are adorable!
love ya 2TM&BX2 GMa

Cheri W said...

I love technology!!!! Trinity is such a big girl now. I'm so glad yall posted this on your blog so I could feel like I was apart of it. Love you guys!

Cheri