Monday, June 2, 2008

Jumpin on the "bloggin" train!!

Well...we did it...we have officially stepped off of the couch, and into the world of technology.  I figured...Ash and Joe had their blog when they traveled overseas....Aaron had his when he went to Africa...and lets face it...the Wright's aren't going overseas or to another country any time soon, but however we are moving 1.5 miles away! So why not start a blog!

I hope to post pictures of our new home as it is in works, so everyone can share in the experience with us...from studs to home!

Also, little Trinity is already 7 months old, so we'll be able to post pictures of our growing little angel to share with all of our friends and family who are miles away...

Happy Blogging!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be awaiting the pics of the future winner of america's next top model (and no clint i am not talking about you i am talking about trinity!)

Also, to see the baby steps from making a "house into a home"

Love you guys tons!
sista spamy

debby said...

I too am awaiting pics of the future ANTP. Unlike Amy I would be just as pleased to see Clint in some modeling shots! Sure enjoyed seeing you guys this past weekend. I count my blessings that I married into such a fun family!

debby said...

Oops, just noticed I put ANTP, it should have been ANTM (america's next top model!)

Matt said...

Hey Aubs! Love that you've started a blog! They're a fun way to keep lots of people updated on what's going on. You guys look great! Later!

grandma said...

Hi Aubrey, Clint. & of course little Trinity,
I'm missing our little fluffy marshmellow when I look at her pictures. You just have to come to the valley before you go back to work.
I'm so glad we all had so much fun last weekend, all good things have to come to an end but the most loved one is "Jesus" and we are so blessed to have a family that knows about "him" and our hearts and lives are so full of love for "him"
I surprised myself and I'm sure you too, and got on your blog.
I,ll be talking to you.
Our love and prayers,
Grandma and Grandpa